Early Years Educator – Baby Room, Cherrywood
Do you love working with babies?
The Award Winning Park Academy Childcare is currently recruiting for experienced and qualified Early Years Educators with experience working with babies to join our team in our Cherrywood Crèche.
If you bright and bubbly and enthusiastic individual who has the desire to make a difference and displays a caring and loving approach that we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicants must love to care for and work with children and will have previous experience in a high standard childcare environment. A qualification in childcare related study is required to a minimum of FETAC level 5.
Duties will include;
- Being responsible for all aspects of care of the babies.
- To interact with the babies at all times
- To ensure the provision of a quality service to children and parents
- To liaise with parents/guardians of the children and keep them informed of the babies day.
- To work as part of a team and liaise with other team members & team leaders
- To report all areas of concern to the team leader/manager
- To co-operate with The Park Academy health board inspections.
The Park Academy benefits include;
- Team of quarter award
- Regular performance reviews
- Uniform Subsidy
- 21 days paid annual leave per year
- Employee referral Bonus €350 for person referring candidate and €150 for person referred
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Regular social nights out/Summer Barbecue
- Educational Assistance programme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Internal Training
- Employee of month award
- Members of “ Great place to work”
- Free Parking
- Plus much more…
For more information call Aoife on 01 285 1237, email email@example.com.
Complete this application form to apply for this job.