Early Years Educator, South Dublin and North Wicklow
The successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of care of the children
- Coordinating and implementing indoor and outdoor play activities, arts & crafts with all children
- To interact with the children at all times, not just supervise
- To ensure the provision of a quality service to children and parents
- To liaise with parents/guardians of the children and keep them informed of the children’s progress and well being
- To work as part of a team and liaise with other team members & team leaders
- To report all areas of concern to the team leader/manager
- To co-operate with The Park Academy health board inspections.
- To assist and maintain adequate records on all of the children in your care and your room
- To record in communication diary daily request of parents.
- To assist in the general running of the room
- Any other reasonable task assigned to you by management
- To be responsible for all areas of your room and to be able to deal with any situations that may arise and inform your team leader of these situations or any concerns
For more information call Aoife on 01 285 1237, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the application form below.
Posted 14th June 2017