Early Years Educator Team Leaders – Cabinteely & Bray
It’s a new year and with it brings new challenges. Why not consider taking the next step in your career!
The Park Academy is looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader to join our Jellytots room in our Cabinteely centre.
The Park Academy Childcare is an award winning Crèche and Montessori group.
We are proud of the standards we have set. Our crèche and educational facility have, since its establishment in 1995, earned a reputation for the highest standards of excellence in childcare.
Our Philosophy is simple – to ensure that each child develops all the essential early life skills in a creative and stimulating environment where interaction and self-expression are actively encouraged. Our emphasis is on unfolding, not molding, personalities.
At Park Academy Childcare we don’t merely look after children, we nurture their creativity, their self-esteem and confidence and support them to achieve their full potential.
Park Academy Childcare has been accredited with 7 All Ireland Centre of Excellence awards from the NCNA in recognition of the highest standards of care that we provide.
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our Appledrops room in Cabinteely.
- The successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of care of the children
- Coordinating and implementing indoor and outdoor play activities, arts & crafts with all children
- To interact with the children always, not just supervise
- To ensure the provision of a quality service to children and parents
- To liaise with parents/guardians of the children and keep them informed of the children’s progress and well being
- To work as part of a team and liaise with other team members & support staff
- To report all areas of concern to the manager
- To co-operate with The Park Academy health board inspections.
- To assist and maintain adequate records on all the children in your care and your room
- To record in diary daily request of parents.
- To assist in the general running of the room
- Motivate and encourage your team and ensure that positive recognition is given where appropriate
- To train new team members and always ensure you set good examples
- Any other reasonable task assigned to you by management
- Ensure the room is adequately staffed at all time and that team members are aware that a degree of flexibility is required
- To attend Team Leader Meetings every week and give your team accurate feedback from these meetings
- To be responsible for all areas of your room and to be able to deal with any situations that may arise and inform your team leader of these situations or any concerns
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum qualification of FETAC level 5 or equivalent
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- The ability to manage different personalities
- A proficient level of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Hands-on approach and attention to detail
- Warm, caring attitude
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Good rapport with parents and children alike
- A ‘can-do’ and enthusiastic attitude
- A good sense of team spirit
- Most importantly a genuine love for children
The Park Academy benefits include;
Team of quarter award
Regular performance reviews
21 days paid annual leave per year
Employee referral Bonus €350 for person referring candidate and €150 for person referred
Salary increases based on length of service
Paid sick days after 12 months of service
Access to discounted health insurance
Regular social nights out/Summer Barbecue/Christmas party
Educational Assistance programme
Employee Assistance programme
Employee of month award
Members of “Great place to work”
Free Parking (location dependent)
Plus much more……
For more details visit our careers page.
For more information on this role or to apply contact Jemma at email@example.com.