ECCE Positon Available – Sandyford
If you are interested in a career in childcare then the Park Academy is the crèche for you! We are recruiting for a qualified, enthusiastic childcare professional to join the Park Academy team.
The successful applicants will love to work with children and will have experience in a high standard childcare environment. You will be a confident and enthusiastic individual with ambition to learn and progress within The Park Academy. A qualification in childcare related study is required. You will be teaching ECCE children in the morning and afterschool children in afternoon. This is a full time position and based in Sandyford, South Co Dublin.
At The Park Academy we believe our employees are the key to our success. We value our teamwork ethos and we constantly work hard to maintain a positive work environment. So if you are qualified, will love and care for our children, have a sunny disposition and will commit to working in a Centre of Excellence Crèche environment, then this is the job for you!
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of FETAC Level 6 in childcare major award
- Be warm and caring professional who is 100% focused on the care of the children over all else
- Have a proven track record in supervision within a high standard childcare environment
- Be a great team player
- Be a good leader and will actively work to motivate and guide employees, generating a respectful and trusting relationship
- Be flexible; reliable; creative; standards driven
- Be a ‘hands on’ Leader
- Be willing to learn and open to feedback so as to grow with us
The Park Academy benefits include;
- Team of the Quarter award
- Regular performance reviews & promotion from within
- Free parking
- Uniform subsidy
- 21 days paid annual leave per year
- Employee referral bonus, €350 for referring a candidate and €150 for person referred.
- Access to discounted health insurance
For more information call Aoife on 01 285 1237, email firstname.lastname@example.org.