Early Years Educators – Wicklow & South Dublin
Current vacancies: Cherrywood, Bray, Delgany & Sandyford.
If you love children and want to work in a progressive dynamic crèche then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for enthusiastic Fetac Level 5 qualified candidates (qualification does not have to be from Ireland).
As well as offering a starting salary of €23,000 our training programme for new starters is progressive and engaging, we pride ourselves on delivering the best internal and external training.
We have crèches in South Dublin (Cabinteely, Cherrywood, Sandyford and Booterstown) and North Wicklow (Greystones and Bray).
We are recruiting at all levels, whether you are interested in working with babies or toddlers or pre-school and afterschool, we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work with children of all ages from babies to pre and after school children. Crèche opening hours are from 7.30am to 6.30pm and shifts are up to 8 hours in duration.
Duties include the following;
- To ensure the provision of a quality service to children and parents
- To liaise with parents/guardians of the children and keep them informed of their children’s day.
- To work as part of a team and liaise with other team members & team leaders
- To report all areas of concern to the team leader/manager
- To co-operate with The Park Academy health board inspections.
- To come up with new ideas and activities to encourage learning with the children
- To participate in themed days within the crèche when needed.
The Park Academy benefits include;
- Team of quarter award
- Regular performance reviews
- Uniform Subsidy
- 21 days paid annual leave per year
- Employee referral Bonus €350 for person referring candidate and €150 for person referred
- Salary increases based on length of service
- Paid sick days after 12 months of service
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Regular social nights out/Summer Barbecue/Christmas party
- Educational Assistance programme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Employee of month award
- Members of “Great place to work”
- Free Parking (location dependent)
- Plus much more……
See our careers page for more details.
For more information or to apply contact Jemma at firstname.lastname@example.org.