Family Of Two Or More Offer
We understand that childcare becomes more expensive with the arrival of a second or third child. Therefore we have tailored an offer for you and your family which we hope will make things easier. When you place two or more children in our care, we will provide a discount on the eldest child’s fee.
In addition we promise to offer your children:
- A safe, secure environment with extensive CCTV
- A team that is not only qualified and experienced but dedicated to nurturing and educating your children
- An introductory welcome offer. We know this is a big decision for your family, especially with more than one child. Your childcare costs will vary depending on how many days your children will be attending the centre and how old they are.
- A sibling programme which encourages older siblings to visit his or hers younger brother or sister
- A free five day settling in period to help ease the transition for both you and your children.
- A verbal update of how your children were feeling and what they were doing every day
- A stimulating environment where they can explore, develop and build key social skills
- Constant interaction between the team and the children in the rooms which encourage your children’s curiosity and personal development
- Healthy, well balanced meals designed by our Food Guru, Dean Wade and made from fresh and in-season ingredients that are all sourced in Ireland.
- Innovative child led programmes designed exclusively by the Park Academy Childcare:
- ECCE Scheme
- An Afterschool programme, which includes a breakfast club, school drops offs and collections, supervised homework and suitable activities for school goers.
Why not contact our enquiries team today to find out more about our special family of two or more offer?!
Call us on 1890 273 243 or email email@example.com
What our parents say:
“The same team that cared for our ten year old now care for our two year old…and I think that speaks volumes about Park Academy” Sinead
“I go out to work confident that my Paddy is well cared for, as a parent it gives us huge reassurance” Mary
“It is like home from home. We were two busy professionals and having our kids in the Park Academy gave us peace of mind that they were being so well cared for and stimulated.”Maurice and Sinead
Is your big day fast approaching before you return to work? Then check out our helpful guide for going back to work after maternity leave. Be prepared; use this helpful guide to make theright decision for your family.