Easter Camps at Park Academy
The Easter holidays are on the way…so it’s time for fun and games and play!
Park Academy Childcare run two ‘egg-cellent’ Easter camps every year, to provide fun and entertainment
for our after-school children during the egg-stra long Easter break. Our package includes chef prepared
meals and snacks, as well as a trip to a fun location on our popular ‘Adventure Bus’. There will be an
‘egg-citing’ theme for each week, with activities designed to suit all ages and interests. These activities
will also have many educational benefits – although not that your child will realise this. They will be way
too busy having FUN!
Please see our sample Easter camp themes below.
*Please note that due to limited availability, Easter camp places may be fully booked in some centres.
Week 1 – ‘Egg-citing Easter Camp!’
Our ‘Egg-citing Easter Camp’ is an egg-cellent choice for Easter entertainment!
Children will enjoy a range of Easter themed activities, from science and baking, to arts & crafts and drama. The week will culminate with an egg-citing egg hunt, as we have fun foraging for yummy treats! No matter what your child’s interests, we can assure you that they will have a ‘cracking’ good time!!!
Here is what we will be getting up to…
Easter themed science egg-periments – Dissolving egg shells & other mind egg-panding investigations.
Easter arts & crafts projects – Making Easter decorations, weaving Easter baskets, creating egg-stra special Easter pottery, egg painting and more!
Easter themed baking – Our egg-stremely tasty recipes will include tasty chocolate bird nests & bunny carrot cake. If you’re lucky parents, you may just get to try them!
Egg-cellent Easter games – Bunny hop races, eggs in a basket, hoop a chick, find the chick, bunny bingo, memory games and more!
An egg-ceptional drama performance – Our drama module will involve making puppets, writing a script and rehearsing, before a performance of our very own show ‘The Easter Bunny’.
Spring creation station – Children will make personalised bird feeders so that the birds can enjoy an Easter treat too! We will also be making a fairy house from natural materials so that the Easter Bunny knows where to leave the tooth fairy’s treat!
Easter egg hunt – Our week will come to a ‘hoppy’ conclusion with an egg-stra special Easter egg hunt!
Week 2 – Minecraft Comes to Life!’
We know that children love Minecraft and we love children to be active. So we’re combining the best of both worlds and bringing Minecraft to LIFE!
Week two of our Easter camp will be based on a Minecraft theme and will incorporate a range of different interests, from gardening and crafts, to Lego building and drama. The children will be introduced to fun and interesting new activities, as they immerse themselves in a magnificent Minecraft inspired world!
Activities will include:
- Designing a Minecraft inspired score board to record points from camp games
- Competing in Lego brick building challenges
- Collecting and painting rocks to look like ores
- Designing our own armor, bows and arrows, swords and weapons
- Crafting magic potions and making Minecraft style maps
- Baking creeper cupcakes & cookies and a ‘Minecraft house’ using homemade crispie squares
- Creating our own slime…just like the swamp bouncing bad guys!
- Designing personalised creeper t-shirts
- Making character & weapon keyrings using Hama beads
- Creating Minecraft brick photo frames
- Planting seeds in our Minecraft garden & making homemade dye from plants and natural sources
- Making real Minecraft bricks with clay & designing our own town
- Taking part in a real life Minecraft scavenger hunt for items such as food, trees and flowers
- Designing our own Minecraft comic & Minecraft paper crafting activities
- Creating Minecraft character puppets and performing a Minecraft puppet show
For more information or to enquire about booking a place on our Easter camp please phone our enquiries team on 1890 273 243 or email email@example.com.
And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page for regular news and updates!